Terms and Conditions
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING HOUSEWITHSWIMMINGPOOL.CO.UK (“this Site”).
- 1.1 When you use this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not use this Site.
- 1.2 Certain uses of this Site are prohibited and amount to a misuse of our systems and the Site. Please refer to section 3 for some examples.
- 1.3 You may print and keep a copy of these Terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We may change these Terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site. The then current version of these Terms will apply whenever you use this Site.
- 1.4 English law shall apply to these Terms. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 2.1 this Site – Refers to all content at housewithswimmingpool.co.uk or associated TLDs (Top Level Domains) together with all communications using social media and any other means of communication that originate from the administrators of this Site.
- 2.2 Seller – Refers to a member of the Site that has created an account, excluding the administrators of this Site.
- 2.3 User – Refers to all users of the Site whether a Seller or not, excluding the administrators of this Site.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE
- 3.1 You accept that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specification necessary to use this Site and that your computer system is compatible with this Site.
- 3.2 You must not misuse our system or this Site. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this Site, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing.
- 3.3 You must not upload or use inappropriate or offensive language or content or solicit any commercial services in any communication, form or email you send or submit, from or to the Site.
- 3.4 We reserve the right to bar users from this Site and/or restrict or block their access or use of any and all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use this Site under any other name or through any other user.
- 3.5 We may from to time to time change the content of this Site or suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, which may include your access to it.
4. COPYRIGHT & CONTENT
- 4.1 The details of the properties available on this Site are provided to us by our Sellers for your information only. We cannot verify these details and therefore make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk.
- 4.2 This Site contains links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- 4.3 The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this Site (including all database rights, trade marks, service marks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to us. Subject to section 2, you may download material from this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store (in whole or in part), frame, pass-off or link to any material or information on or downloaded from this Site without our prior written consent.
- 4.4 It is the responsibility of all Sellers to validate that they have permission to publish any materials that they upload or include in a properties listing on this Site. Once information has been included on this Site by the Seller we reserve the right to publish that same material in any format we wish in the interests of this Site. The responsibility for any liabilities arising from this Sites use of any Sellers properties listing is that of the Sellers.
5. WARRANTY & LIABILITY
- 5.1 Whilst we endeavour to ensure that any material available for downloading from this Site is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code.
- 5.2 Due to the nature of software and the internet, we do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, this Site will be uninterrupted or error free. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable for any failures due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- 5.3 We do not accept any liability for loss of your password or account ID caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to your computer system.
- 5.4 We shall not be liable to you for any consequences arising out of or in connection with any attempt to obtain unauthorised access to our system or this Site.
- 5.5 We accept no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this Site or reliance on any information provided on it and exclude such liability to the fullest extent permitted by law. we shall not be liable to you for: any indirect, consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, costs and expenses; loss of profit; loss of business; loss of reputation; depletion of goodwill; or loss of, damage to or corruption of data.
- 5.6 When you use the “contact forms” on this Site to enquire about property, your details (including your email address) will be sent by email to the Seller of the property or properties that you are enquiring about. We do not accept any liability for any subsequent communications that you receive directly from that Seller.
6. MEMBERSHIP & SERVICES
- 6.1 Membership can be suspended or terminated by this Site without consent for any reason.
- 6.2 To submit a property listing for posting on this Site you must submit a completed registration form to us. At our discretion, we may refuse your application for registration.
- 6.3 Each membership is for a single user only. You may not share your username and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- 6.4 You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is accurate and complete.
- 6.5 You accept sole responsibility for all use of and for keeping secret any account ID and password that may have been given to you or chosen by you for use on this Site. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security of this Site of which you become aware.
- 6.6 HWSP tokens (used to purchase property listing publishing time) are non-refundable.
- 6.7 The purchase of HWSP tokens is made through a third party webSite as such this Site is not liable for any loss of money or data as a result of this Sites Sellers using these offSite services.
- 6.8 One (1) HWSP token can be used to publish one (1) property’s listing on this Site for one (1) month.
- 6.9 This Site makes no claim that its services will sell the Seller’s property or increase the level of interest in the Sellers property (for example by increasing the number of enquiries about the Seller’s property that the Seller receives).
- 6.10 Whilst the Site offers to post social media comments about a Seller’s property this service is not gauranteed to apply to each property listing or each Seller.
- 6.11 If this Site chooses to post social media commentary about a Seller’s property listing this Site is not liable for any claims resulting from the content of the social media post as information within the post is a product of information provided by the Seller.
- 6.12 If this Site chooses to post social media commentary about a Seller’s property listing this Site cannot be held responsible for any third party interactions that the social media post generates. We do not accept any liability for any subsequent communications that you receive directly, or social media commentary related to your property.
Awesome. I have it.
Your couch. I it's mine.
Im a cool paragraph that lives inside of an even cooler modal. Wins
1 token will pay for 1 month of a property's listing on www.housewithswimmingpool.co.uk
Simply enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and submit your request, on which you will be taken to Paypal
where you can choose to use your Paypal account or pay by credit or debit card.
XML feed subscription
If you can generate an XML feed that adheres to www.housewithswimmingpool.co.uk XML file schema you can have your properties automatically listed on our website.
Simply select the number of months for which you wish to pay for an XML feed to www.housewithswimmingpool.co.uk. Upon clicking the Buy button you will be taken to Paypal
where you can choose to use your Paypal account or pay by credit or debit card, no paypal account is required.